* My oldest daughter, Kylie got engaged on Christmas Eve! Wedding in November!
* I had to quit the afternoon 1st grade when we found out we were going to sell our house in Utah and move to Arizona. Too much to do as a single working mom, since my husband had to leave the beginning of March and my 7th grader needed my attention a bit more. These pictures of my craft/guest room should give you an idea of how much cleaning and 'staging' I had to do to get the house ready to go on the market.
* Bryan drove to Utah to help us prepare to drive the family to Arizona. Luckily, his company packed and moved our stuff. I can't even imagine doing all of that ourselves!
* My daughter, Kaity came home from her first year at University of Minnesota to say goodbye to her awesome friends before sadly driving with me to our new house in Arizona. Celebrated her birthday in a hotel room and then left the next day.
* Drove through a downpour with flash flooding warnings which was scary and not very fun!
* Moved into our new house in Arizona on June 15th!
* Thank goodness my husband now has a truck! We have been donating a lot of stuff to Goodwill in the last two weeks! I had a very hard time donating my retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets, punches, ink pads, refills, cardstock, and other various items. (Not to mention a ton of other crafting items I never used.) I decided that someone would be very happy with their find at our local Goodwill.
|I had to keep a few! Kept my wedding colors, Boise State colors, and some of my favorite Pinks, of course!|
* Planning on blogging more! You're my witnesses!
Here's to hoping you have a fabulous weekend! I'm posting pictures of my newly organized craft closet this weekend!